PhotoWander Collage Maker is a great app that you can use on Android devices. But what do you do when you want to create collages on your desktop. The great thing is that you can use the PhotoWander Collage Maker on your Windows desktop.
Don’t worry you don’t need to spend time finding software to use on your desktop. You can download PhotoWonder Collage Maker on your desktop.
In this post, I am going to go over step-by-step how to install PhotoWonder Collage Maker on your desktop with 5 simple steps.
Let’s get started.
5 Steps To Download PhotoWonder Collage Maker on PC
- Download and install the NoxPlayer Android emulator on your Windows 10 computer or laptop. It can take some to install the emulator as it’s more than 400 MB in file size.
- Launch the Android emulator on your PC and sign in using your Google Account.
- Once done, open the Google Play Store from the home screen of the Nox emulator and hit the search bar to find PhotoWonder Collage Maker app.
- Upon finding the official app from the search bar, hit the install button and wait for the app to get installed on your PC. Depending on the app size, it may take few minutes to get the task done.
- Once the app is installed, launch the PhotoWonder Collage Maker app on your PC using the shortcut icon or from the home screen of NoxPlayer and start editing photos like a pro!
If you want to avoid downloading the emulator you can opt for a different method. To use the alternate method you can check out the steps here.
6 Amazing Feature of PhotoWonder Collage Maker
1. PIP Style
Not all collage maker apps have PIP style included in their apps. But the PhotoWonder Collage Maker app has got it on demand. The PIP style mode has more than 100 variants that you can choose from and make your photo look professional like never before! You can edit all your selfies in it to make the funkiest one out of all.
2. The Gestures
It becomes easy to access and use the PhotoWonder Collage Maker app with simple and intuitive touch gestures. You can easily resize photos by pinching or stretching them, rotate with two fingers on, either way, double-tap to edit the image with filter effects, and more gestures are available within the app.
3. Instagram Square Fit
A beautification app is mainly used to capture and post pictures on either Instagram stories or Instagram posts. When you get the photo perfectly cropped in an Instagram square fit, you need not cut it again when you upload it on Instagram. This saves a lot of time and publishes your photos with perfection.
4. Cute Stickers
More than 150 stickers are available in the PhotoWonder Collage Maker app. You can use these stickers anywhere on your photo to create a meaningful context concerning the image or use it just for fun.
5. The Collage Maker
Combining 3-4 photos randomly isn’t a collage, but it must make sense when created. And the ones that are created with PhotoWonder Collage Maker are next to perfect. The collage maker in the app has got many useful features that allow you to create a collage in different ways.
6. Beauty Editor
A photo editing app is incomplete without a beauty editor. PhotoWonder Collage Maker has got beauty editing options that can let you professionally edit the photos. There are many frames, decorations, and stickers available in the app that could prove to be a perfect recipe to create a picture-perfect shot.